is responsible for the Eastern Europe business unit.
Eastern Europe has been the most dynamic region for the EOS Group in the past decade. New ideas and approaches are in great demand; without his direct and open manner, Christos Savvides wouldn’t make much progress. Maybe that’s the reason the work motto of the member of EOS Group Board of Directors, with responsibility for the Eastern Europe business unit is: ‘Do Different!’ Each market and each culture calls for its own solutions – an international company has to assert its identity and yet also observe important differences to be successful.
Christos sees himself as a pioneer. He enjoys going new ways – opening up the markets for debt purchase in eastern Europe. In his opinion, the best solutions are produced by a combination of experience and the next generation’s fresh ideas. Collaboration with the native Cypriot, Christos, is distinguished by a keen sense of partnership and exchange on equal terms. He enjoys sharing his knowledge – and is always receptive to new influences.
Christos Savvides: CV at a glance
- 1993: BA degree in Economics from East Anglia University, UK
- 1994: MBA degree in Banking Management from Exeter University, UK
- 1994–2001: Employed in the banking sector
- 2001: Founder and CEO of the Europe Matrix Group, now part of the Otto Group since 2005
- 2005–2009: Regional Manager Eastern Europe for the EOS Group
- Since 2009: Member of the KG EOS Holding GmbH & Co Board of Directors with responsibility for the Eastern Europe business unit
- Christos Savvides is a member of the Institute of Credit Management in the UK, the Young Presidents' Organization YPO and founding member of the Greek Association for Debt Management.