is responsible for the Finance Business Unit.
Justus Hecking-Veltman is the man who handles number crunching in the EOS Group. His remit includes risk control, and therefore decisions on whether and how the Group is going to invest in its markets. Over the last few years he has built up the structures which are necessary to purchase receivables in, for example, Austria, Romania, France and Russia.
This is done through dedicated teams that facilitate company acquisitions and debt purchase. ‘There are good people working at EOS and they deliver good results,’ says Hecking-Veltman. And the CFO can prove it: over the last four years, EOS has more than doubled all of its important indicators.
Hecking-Veltman is a business management graduate, after all, and when it comes to the quality of analytical services, processes and results, he and his team are well-known for their high standards. For the seventh consecutive time, EOS Holding has received an ‘A’ rating from the rating agency Euler Hermes. For Hecking-Veltman, this is objective proof of professionalism and a good corporate structure. It is also an excellent recommendation to clients.
But there’s more to it than just results. Hecking-Veltman very much enjoys the day-by-day challenge of tackling new tasks with a motivated team. He is particularly keen to maintain reliability, fairness and a good working atmosphere.
Justus Hecking-Veltman: CV at a glance
- 1989–1993: Studied business administration at the University of Münster
- 1994–1998: Investment controller at Otto GmbH & Co KG
- 1998–2001: Head of Corporate Controlling at Otto GmbH & Co KG
- 2001–2004: Director of Business Administration at Otto GmbH & Co KG
- 2004–2007: Director of Controlling and Accounting at Otto GmbH & Co KG
- Since March 2007: Member of the Board of Directors at EOS Holding GmbH, Head of the Finance business unit and responsible for IT