Know what’s what with the EOS client magazine
EOS Journal offers a mix of corporate and financial information as well as up-to-date business and lifestyle articles. Our client magazine is published four times a year in English and German.
Who reads the EOS client magazine?
Our magazine is for all existing and prospective EOS clients in small, medium-sized and large companies – worldwide. You can order the EOS Journal using our online order form.
- Excessive dept and abusive bankruptcies – how to prevent them? At the alpha-forum in Zurich, legal experts explained the latest trends in risk management.
- Managing risk together: International exchanges strengthen EOS expertise in risk management
- EOS sells Bürgel shares: “We will keep on working with Bürgel in the future.”
- The Paris of the East: Bucharest is young, vibrant and rich in culture.
- Credit specialists from the top: Cetelem always processes loan applications in a particularly responsible manner, like its debt collection service EOS Spain.
- EOS Survey ‘European Payment Practices’: 21 percent of businesses in Europe expects the proportion of foreign receivables to rise.
- The oldest financial institution in the Republic of Macedonia: The Stopanska Bank is a stable financial pillar for the country and has now cooperated with EOS Matrix for over twelve years.
- Do you speak global? Intercultural skills are an important factor behind the success of international activities.
Don't miss an issue of EOS Journal
Order the EOS Journal using the online form.