Factoring means hard cash
Debt sales can replace loans
Factoring, the sale of unpaid receivables, enables you to generate cash flow immediately and protect yourself against bad debt. This allows you to plan your finances reliably and plan investments in the long term, regardless of your customers' payment behaviour. EOS assumes the bad debt risk for you.
Factoring: prefinancing made easy
The principle behind factoring, a type of prefinancing, is simple but effective: you sell your receivables to the ‘factor’, e.g. an EOS company. The factor pays you the bulk of the acquired receivable’s value immediately, enabling you to prefinance your company’s sales. In this way you increase your cash flow and improve the company’s balance sheet. EOS, as the factor, also handles all payment processing. Once the debtor has settled the full invoice amount, we pay you the remaining sum to which you are entitled.
Factoring – your benefits:
- We offer prompt cash flow.
- We facilitate a higher capital ratio.
- We provide ways of shortening your balance sheet.
- We make it possible for you to generate cash discount income.
- We provide an alternative to a classical bank loan.
- We make your investment planning more secure.
- We avert the default risk for you.
- We make additional credit insurance unnecessary.
With the help of factoring as a modern financing tool, the EOS Group’s experts help you to realize invoices in the short term and safeguard cash flow.